Monday, December 24, 2007

20. There's more to this world than meets the eye

Ah, #20. The halfway mark. This undertaking has been harder than I thought. And here I am at 8:57pm CHRISTMAS EVE about to pound out No. 20. We drove 6 hours from OKC to get to our house tonight. We rolled in at dusk, played a while in the two-day old snow, then watched Polar Express by the Christmas tree in the warmth of new blankets and a fake fire. I just put a French toast casserole in the fridge for tomorrow morning and now I have to think of #20. Maybe by the time I write this, the kids will be snugly sleeping and we can tuck Santa's presents under the tree and in the stockings. I am already loving every minute of our first Christmas at our house since we've had kids.

No. 20 - There's more to this world than meets the eye.

I believe there are mysteries in this world that science cannot explain. I believe there are forces in nature that we cannot see or even comprehend with our human minds. Miracles, feng shui, ghosts, communicating with spirits, God, love...science and logic aren't equipped to explain what is unseen. There are lots of things I am skeptical about. I question the unexplainable sometimes. But then I remind myself that anything is possible.

No comments: